Team Driver Cory Parsons wins the hotly contested 17.5 Touring Car at the 2015 Mile High Indoor On Road Champs with his RSD equipped XRAY T4.
- Yokomo BD7 2015 Set Ups
- 12th Scale Tires Made Simple (Sort-of)
- Traction Rolling with a 12th Scale: How to get rid of it and a Tuning guide of sorts
- RX4-15 Aluminum Chassis
- Transverse vs Inline
- RR10 First Pictures
- RR12 Long Shock
- Cory Parsons Wins at Mile High Indoor Champs!
- Road to the IFMAR TC Worlds part 1 - Hobbywing V10 motor and V3.1 ESC
- R1Wurks Motors - First Impressions
Posted by Cristian Tabush on 3/30/2014 to New Product Releases and Restocks
Multi-part blog post on the road to the IFMAR Worlds for our team lead, Cristian Tabush. In this first post, Cristian unboxes the new Hobbywing V10 4.5T motor and installs it along his V3.1 ESC in his Yokomo BD7 2014.