4mm Hex Serrated Locking Nut Anodized Aluminum, Low Profile Hex anodized blue.
- Serrated Locking Nut with a metric thread pitch low profile at its back end.
- When the surface of the plastic from the rim reaches the serrated
part of the nut, the serrated end grabs and digs into the plastic to
form a tight, frictional fit, restricting movement of the nut when it is
subjected to vibration.
- The Serrated Locking Nut comes in a various of colors.
- Vickers HV 5: 302 maximum
- Rockwell: C 30 maximum
- 7mm Socket, or wrench needed.
- 4 pcs of 4mm serrated locking hex nut aluminum, low profile anodized blue.