Congratulations are in store for team driver Cory Parsons for his win in 17.5 TC and 3rd place in 13.5 TC at The Mile High Indoor Champs. What makes the win more impressive is Cory's start from 5th place in 17.5 and the fact that he was nearly 2 tenths faster on hot lap than EVERYONE else. In 13.5, he started in the back of the pack and made it all the way to 3rd.
- Yokomo BD7 2015 Set Ups
- 12th Scale Tires Made Simple (Sort-of)
- Traction Rolling with a 12th Scale: How to get rid of it and a Tuning guide of sorts
- RX4-15 Aluminum Chassis
- Transverse vs Inline
- RR10 First Pictures
- RR12 Long Shock
- Cory Parsons Wins at Mile High Indoor Champs!
- Road to the IFMAR TC Worlds part 1 - Hobbywing V10 motor and V3.1 ESC
- R1Wurks Motors - First Impressions
Posted by Administrator on 4/20/2015 to Race Events